Happy Birthday to my wonderful brother, McKay.
I hope you have a wonderful day and wonderful year!
Thank you for your example in being steadfast and immovable in the gospel.
Thank you for being a good husband and father.
I put together some pictures from your life. Enjoy!!
I LOVE YOU!!



8 comments:
GREAT JOB!!!
It was fun telling Ty about many memories of McKay and I.
Happy Birthday Mickey D.
Very Nice Corrine... alwasy fun to look through pictures and remember all the funny stories behind them. Happy B-day McKay! :)
looks great corrine! good job! way to incorporate the old with the new! fun to see those pictures! happy birthday mckay!
Wow! This a great! My first little boy is growing up! Such a handsome little guy and grown man! Thanks for sharing your talents so we can enjoyed the results! THANKS!
Great job Corrine! I loved the slide show. The pictures brought back SO many fun memories! I feel so blessed to have such a great older brother!
thanks - very kind of you Corrine
Love the slideshow! So fun!
Liebe Corrine,herzliche Grüße aus Deutschland.Deine Photoshows sind einfach super!Ganz herzliche Grüsse von Andrea
Post a Comment