On Monday, March 10th Alisa and I headed out to Green Thumb Nursery to pick out plants for our garden. I was thinking April would be a good time to plant but Alisa convinced me it was time now since we live in California!
On Wednesday, March 12th I had the day off so spent most of it preparing the soil and planting. So far we have planted tomato plants (Sweet 100s, Celebrity, Big Boy and Roma), red onions, cucumbers and zucchini. I also planted pansies on our front walk way. I have the gardening bug now. I had so much fun playing in the soil.
Thank you to the Bird family for my gardening signs. I LOVE them! NOTE: I already have the tomato plant stakes up because I usually wait too long and then break part of the branches off while trying to put up the stakes. Here is what things look like so far.
7 comments:
Looking good. I think you have a good garden situation. The lot isn't too but it will yield the necessary amount for you to enjoy your work.
NICE!!! I want a tomato plant! Looks good, way to go! :)
Nice!!
Love the signs. :):)
Looks good!
Your tomatoes are already beating up my tomatoes. You go girl.
super gardener! I will help you enjoy the harvest! :)) !!
What a great garden! I am so impressed! It's been way too cold here to plant anything.
Post a Comment