Alisa suggested we invite friends over and play games into the night as we celebrated the new year. I am really glad she did. We had a great time as we played several games (Phase 10, Wacky Six, and Buzz Word), talked and talked, oh and of course we ate and ate.
Here we are at the end of the night. Notice who took the picture, Alisa. She did not want to be in a picture that night.
My over all goal for this year is...So FINE in 2009!
DISCLAIMER: Yes, that is sparkling apple cider you see on the table.
Thursday, January 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Looks like fun... I cannot do apple or any kind of cider.. my stomach never agrees with it.
YEAH SO FINE '09! I'm totally with ya on that!
I was really worried...I didn't know if that was apple cider or something else. :)
Post a Comment