

It's that time again...another lease is done and it is time to say goodbye to my car. It is a weird phenomenon that one can become attached to a car. I was actually sad as I cleaned the car out and went through the familiar ritual of saying "goodbye". This lease was actually supposed to be done in December 2008, but I chose to be accommodating to my sister, Kate and her desire to have the car now.
Stay tuned...my next car arrives on Monday.
Stay tuned...my next car arrives on Monday.
5 comments:
You are great! Kate is super excited about the car. I can't wait to see your new black beauty.
yay! you updated your blog! and so sad to say goodbye but i'm sure you'll love your new car! aren't you glad the stress is over!
Amazing! Another lease is over! I sure appreciate and enjoy my Honda that you once leased!!
Corrine - - look at you blogging! I am so happy you posted these. I did not post yet because we were busy talking and playing games with Alisa. :) Glad you got yours on here first.
Very nice of you to get a car a little early.
Lots of people in the family are all getting new (to them) cars.
YEAH!!!!
Post a Comment