Sunday, June 29, 2008

Primary Chorister on Wheels

Alisa suggested I show you what I look like when I go to church.


Any one who has been the primary chorister looks at this picture and thinks I am so smart. All others wonder WHAT IN THE WORLD! Yes, this is a suitcase.
It is full of all the pictures, magnets, candy, games, song books, etc needed to "entertain and teach" for the sharing time portion of Primary. My bag was so heavy it was hurting my neck. One day I thought "I wish I had a rolling bag" and then it came to me! I think it is ingenious personally. :)

8 comments:

MEB said...

That is awesome! So creative. My bishop has a suitcase he wheels around each Sunday. I am sure you are the best primary chorister ever!

Rachel Barlow said...

very creative! is this the picture that alisa said was coming and that we would love and would be worth the wait? haha such a classic corrine! it's GREAT!!! very smart! i know the kids LOVE you!

McKay and Rachel said...

I feel like I need a suitcase and I am not even the choirster! You are a great leader - love the suitcase idea.

Dave and Lorraine Barlow said...

You look so "official" and "prepared" as the wonderful primary chorister!! I think the suitcase idea is the BEST!! So much can be transported and so little strain on the arms! Thanks for posting! You are a super duper chorister!!

Kate said...

Your chiroprator would be proud! It is totally funny and totally great all at the same time! :)

Zachary Bird said...

I feel the same as Rachel T. I need a bag on wheels also. In our new ward there are several yw and primary teachers that have a bag on wheels they bring. VERY SMART!!

Cody and Kylie said...

that is just too cute! i love it! i would have loved to have had a primary chorister just like you!!! :) you are awesome! always going above and beyond for your callings, and i am a beneficiary of that!

t5winmom said...

Corrine - styyyyylish! 8^)

Hey, any fun/helpful/creative Chorister ideas you'd like to pass along? I'm now in the Primary presidency, our ward has EXPANDED to include a developing area, & we need some new ideas! We will have 127 kids in Primary as of the beginning of 2009, so any reverence suggesstion would be helpful.
We just had a training which explained why we "don't do food" in Primary, so now that treats are out (at least, at Church), we need some other ideas. I know YOU'VE GOT 'EM!!!
I miss your hugs!
And you are looking MAH-vellous, by the way. xoxo