I love you Kate! You know I do or I would not have done this. It took me three weeks to remember, but it is done. Enjoy!
ABC’s of Corrine
A- Attached or Single? Single
B- Best Friend? Michelle Rosenvall
C- Cake or Pie? Cake – Chocolate and Creamy
D- Day of Choice? Sunday
E- Essential Item? Vaseline jar
F- Favorite Color? Green
G- Gummy Bears or Worms? Bears (only red and white)
H- Hometown? Camarillo
I- Favorite Indulgence? Frozen Homemade Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
J- January or July? July – I LOVE the summer and especially the 4th of July
K- Kids? none, but hopefully someday!
L- Life isn't complete without? family and gospel
M- Marriage date? None, still looking for my Mr. Wonderful
N- Number of brothers and sisters? 5 sisters, 4 brothers
O- Oranges or Apples? Apples – Gala and Fuji
P- Phobias and Fears? I hate living alone because I hear every sound of the house.
R- Reason to smile? Life – God is good! I have a wonderful family.
S- Season of choice? Spring – I love it when everything comes alive again
T- Tag three people? Trisha Zinn, Ami Harris, and Alisa
U- Unknown fact about me? I have become a wimp. I make Alisa kill the spiders etc.
V- Vegetable? Current favs = Jicama, Cauliflower, Snap Peas, Cucumber and Broccoli
W- Worst Habit? Rationalizing why I need chocolate that day
X-ray or Ultrasound? Don’t know…I have never had an Ultrasound
Y- Your favorite food? Italian
Z- Zodiac Sign? Libra
Sunday, May 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So fun! Thanks for the fun post. I am so proud of you! :)
cool!! very impressed you did it!
Yeah! You did it! That was fun to read. I also hate living alone. I must get it from you! :)
Post a Comment