
My new Toyota Camry 2009 with Bisque (tan) leather interior. My favorite features are the push button start, the navigation system, seat warmers and the outside temperature. I am most looking forward to the blue tooth, hands-free feature.
I picked up my new car today around 5:00pm. It is a black beauty. I am going to tint the windows shortly so I wanted to get these pictures up before I did.
There were only 60 miles on the car when I picked it up. It looks so odd to see so few miles on the odometer. I picked the car up at Marty's office in Tarzana. It was driven to his office from the Huntington Beach Toyota dealership.
Marty Cohen, me and mom in front of my new car.
10 comments:
Yeah, Corrine! She looks like a good one! Can't wait to go for a spin in it. Does this mean you are driving to the temple on Friday? :)
NICE!!! Wow, that is even better looking than the one we took for a test drive! I love it. You always pick such nice cars. I am sooo excited for you to have the key less feature. Melinda is addicted, she loves it!
Very Nice Corrine.
60 miles how cool is that.
go corrine! way to post right away!! so fun!! you're gonna let me drive it of course!!! right!?? haha
Beautiful! I am so proud of you for posting so fast! You are going to love the blue-tooth/handfree feature. It's the best!
Hello, How did girls camp go? Any pictures or stories? :)
Kate and I are on the same page. I was just logging on to ask about your Girl's Camp pictures. I want to see them.
I just refound your blog, so I'm checking up on you! It's weird not talking or e-mailing you every day now that camp is over!
I'll check in now and then!
Debi
Hooray for your new car! Bun warmers are my favorite! I wish my car had that.
Congrats! What a pick. Just wanted to say hello.
crystal
Post a Comment