Wednesday, December 12, 2007

"White Water"


It has been years now that I have been teased about my love of the so called "white water" I call milk. For all of you who love to tease me, I would like you to know I made a very important discovery on the evening of December 8, 2007. I now know what "white water" tastes like and it is disgusting! I can see how McKay recently said it ruins his chocolate chip cookies. :) I have taken a picture of the culprit! I purchased it at Target. If I had to drink this stuff on a regular basis, I would become a calcium pill taker like Alisa or maybe even be willing to spend the points on 1%. Have not fear though...in true "I am Lorraine Barlow's daughter fashion" I am drinking the gallon and not wasting it, but I plug my nose when I do. It is half way gone as of today!

6 comments:

Kate said...

You can afford the 2 bucks, toss the yucky stuff!

Garrett said...

I don't know why I never realized it but the brand of milk you buy is CRUCIAL. Some stuff taste bad the day you buy it.

MEB said...

You are better than me. There is NO way I would drink that.

Rachel Barlow said...

ummm...dump it...i'll give ya the 2bucks!!! :D i hate bad milk!!

t5winmom said...

was this milk more "water" than "white"? rule of thumb - don't buy milk at TARGET!!!
xoxo Angie

Zachary Bird said...

that's why i just stay away!