
I was admiring my table setting for Christmas a couple of nights ago. Alisa even thinks it looks nice!!! She said "you should take a picture of it and put it on your blog". So I did and then took a few others so you could see our decorations. Leanne inspired me to go ahead with taking the pictures and then posting them because I loved looking at her decorations.


I love our candycane themed tree this year. It looks beautiful at night with the lights on. It is hard to tell here. By the way, I crossed over the line this year and bought a "fake" tree. It was on a super sale the day after Thanksgiving for $30. Alisa and I are surprized at how much we like it. I am sure it helps that I have a candle scent of a Christmas Tree! :)

Look, we even have stockings hanging on our mantel! Notice the Snowman theme!



The Nativity Counter is my favorite. We now have 10 Nativities to display.
7 comments:
I love all the nativity sets. I cannpt find any cute ones this year. :(
Corriny Bohinny - I almost fell out of my chair when I saw that you had added pictures to your blog. Way to go! I love your decorations - especially your table setting.
Wow, it's nice to see you are blogging again. Mom has been doing better than you.
My favorite part about the post is how everything has a "theme." Classic.
Beautiful decorations! I love it! I have a fake tree as well and I really like it. It leaves no messy pine needles in my carpet. :)
i can't believe my eyes!!!congrats you updated your blog...i'm not gonna lie...i kinda gave up on checking to see if you updated....but i thought i'd look just for the heck of it and you updated!! yay ST!!!!!
way cute!
love all the nativities.
How fun to get your site. Love hearing what our favorite people are doing. Elder & Sister Lewis
Post a Comment