We kidnapped Ami for the weekend to celebrate her birthday (8/31). We had a lot of fun with our girl bonding, pampered weekend. I had a really bad cold but was looking forward to this weekend I went anyway. Alisa caught it but I think everyone else stayed healthy.

Friday night we (Corrine, Alisa, Michelle, Ami and Marj ate at Ottavio's Italian Restaurant.

Saturday morning Ami's parents fixed us a yummy breakfast at their home. We (Corrine, Alisa, Ami, Michelle and Pam (then headed for a day of pampering at The Oaks Spa in Ojai. We had facials, body massages, scalp massages, ate lunch, used the steam room, took Yoga classes, and RELAXED!
We capped off the day by eating at a local Ojai restaurant famous for their Strawberry Shortcake. It turned out to be Italian food again. It was delicious. Here is Ami and her "birthday cake".
2 comments:
corrine!! you look HOT!!! lovin the purple top and necklace!!
Hi corrine!! So... I got your web address from Leanne and Garretts site and I just wanted to say hi! I put you on my friends list so I see what's up with the Barlow clan. All's well with us and we're busy as could be. Feel free to check out our website at www.sawyerscoop.blogspot.com! Have a good day!!
Post a Comment