September 11, 2007
I woke up today thinking about 9/11/2001. The first thing I did was put my flag out to fly. I am so thankful for the men and women who have and are working to keep this country free. My life is so good because of them and their sacrifices. We are in the middle of war right now and we hardly even feel the effects of it. I am so grateful to live in this great land of America. May the Lord continue to bless America! I am SO thankful to be an AMERICAN!
3 comments:
You have a huge flag for your house!! Just kidding. Good comments!!
Hi Corrine,
I did the same thing. I remember how I was glued to the TV all that day. I also remember how appropriately it was memorialized at the opening of the Winter Olympics in SLC. My friends and I felt it appropriate to at least gather today in rememberance of 9/11, I'm pleased we're not forgetting that tragic day. *Cope
Amen.
I happen to be lucky to be in NYC this year (this week) for 9-11. The whole town was remembering those fallen, but alive with activity and determination to keep on going. It was a humbling experience (all over again).
Post a Comment