Monday, July 13, 2009

"Out of My Way-I'm Lightning McQueen"

Mac turned two today! He grew up SO much on his two week trip to Utah. He came home a fan of Lightning McQueen. I had never even heard of McQueen before now. I had heard of the movie "Cars" I just didn't know the two went together.

It was a lot of fun to watch his excitement on his birthday. He understood it was his birthday so it was fun to watch him enjoy it.

This is Mac on his new bike. Man does he love it. There are several different buttons for sound effects which you can imagine a little boy loves. His favorite seemed to be the voice of McQueen saying, "Out of My Way-I'm Lightning McQueen". It is absolutely adorable when he says it.

He also learned how to smile with his teeth when he was out of town. I love this picture. He sure is growing up!
Kudos to Rachel - what a creative mom! Check out this cake she made Mac. A race track with real cars. Anna and Carly were quick to tell us that they helped too.
Mac was showing us his McQueen car on his cake. He thought it was SO cool!

I am sure this is one of many times in Mac's life that his big sisters will want to help him out. :) Being an older sister, I know how it feels when you want to be helpful, right Alisa. :)

1 comment:

Kate said...

He is so cute! Rachel is so talented with her cake making skills... WOW!