Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Reunion Weekend



























August 9-13, 2007
I traveled to Utah for my 20th high school reunion. Holy COW - that makes me sound old. Just for the record...I am NOT old. I certainly don't feel like I should be attending my 20th high school reunion. I turned it into a reunion weekend by visiting with mission companions, cousins and hanging out with my sisters. I was nervous about going to the reunion as a single never been married Mormon girl, but I had such a fun time I am REALLY glad I did it.
Picture description going from bottom to top: dinner with companions - me, Elisa Black, Michelle Rosenvall, and Kristi Perry (she is expecting miracle #2); Kate took a picture of me before I left for the reunion; me with Shelley Edens Paskett and her husband...she now has 8 children and lives in Alpine; I introduced Parker's Drive In to Uncle Rich, Aunt Debbie, Melinda, Kate, and Blair; a copy of our agenda at the reunion; a picture of our home on 6000 West - it looks good right now; we celebrated Sean Kirkby's 40th birthday at the Kirkby home - This is Sean, Angela and Nathan.

1 comment:

Rachel Barlow said...

corrine you look beautiful in all of your pictures! i love your outfits!!! hot mama!! go cavemen!!